General Studies Courses
General Studies courses designed for students in the Honors Program carry the "H" designation after the course number.
Students can take a maximum of 10 credit hours from the same discipline to apply to their General Studies Program.
- Foundational Core - 12 credit hours
- Portal Course - 3 credit hours
- Distribution - 27 credit hours1
- ENG 1012
- Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Analytical and Quantitative Thought
- Capstone Course - 3 credit hours
22 credit hours in minimum requirements; 5 credit hours of electives