Official Academic Transcripts

Transcripts contain academic information such as coursework, grades, credit hours, Grade Point Average, and UNK degrees earned. Only University of Nebraska Kearney (Kearney State College) transcripts are issued. UNK cannot issue transcripts from other institutions. If you need a transcript from another college or university, please contact that institution. Any transfer credits (total credit hours) accepted by the University of Nebraska Kearney are posted on the UNK transcript.

Before an official transcript can be released, all administrative obligations to the University of Nebraska Kearney must be resolved. Holds can be viewed through the student dashboard.

Students may request a paper transcript sent via US Postal mail at no cost, in person at the Office of the University Registrar, on the student dashboard, or by completing the transcript request form. In addition, students may request an electronic transcript for a fee.

Learn more about ordering your transcripts.