Bachelor of Fine Arts
- All General Studies and general graduation requirements must be met.
- The Bachelor of Fine Arts degree, with a comprehensive major in the discipline, is a program of study offering the greatest preparation within the subject area. The BFA degree is a professional degree to prepare the dedicated student of the arts with a sound background in the philosophy of art, and afford the student an opportunity to specialize in the creative/performance area of their choice. The BFA degree is also designed for those who intend to pursue the Master of Fine Arts degree.
- Additional minors beyond the Degree Plan described above will be allowed contingent upon the following:
- If the additional minor(s) is(are) from a department in the Degree Plan, the additional minor(s) must have twelve (12) credit hours of unduplicated coursework.
- For minor(s) from departments different from those in the Degree Plan, there is no limit of duplication.
- Those who choose the BFA program and also wish to obtain certification for teaching at the elementary, middle school, or secondary levels must complete the education requirements in the appropriate discipline, plus the College of Education requirements, in addition to the BFA requirements.