Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science in Education
- General graduation requirements must be met.
- All General Studies requirements must be met. Program listings include specific General Studies requirements.
- Students must complete one field endorsement or one subject endorsement.
- Additional minors beyond the Degree Plan described above will be allowed contingent upon the following:
- If the additional minor(s) is(are) from a department in the Degree Plan, the additional minor(s) must have twelve (12) credit hours of unduplicated coursework.
- For minor(s) from departments different from those in the Degree Plan, there is no limit of duplication.
- For the purpose of this rule, all business departments will be considered a single department.
- Students must complete the professional sequence of 23-25 credit hours.
- Students must be admitted to all Teacher Education programs.