The Nebraskan Student Union and Student Engagement
The Nebraskan Student Union and Student Engagement provides facilities, programs, services and conveniences designed to meet the individual and collective needs of students, faculty and staff at the University of Nebraska at Kearney. Services and programs of the facility are intentionally planned to foster out-of-class learning, leadership and social interaction.
The Nebraskan Student Union strives to broaden the academic experience of students by providing educational and co-curricular experiences, as well as volunteering and employment opportunities. By creating meaningful experiences for students that support their academic endeavors and enrich the quality of campus life, the Student Union contributes to the excellence of the University.
- Welcome Desk
- Antelope Bookstore
- Chick-fil-A, Starbucks, Subway, Market @ 27th, and Boost Marketing
- SOAP (Student Organization Advertising & Promotions)
- Student Union Director's Office
- UNK ID Card Office
- Automatic Teller Machine and Loper Dollars Station
- Student Organization and Student Engagement Offices including: Student Government, Loper Programming and Activities Council, Interfraternity Council, Panhellenic Council, and Multicultural Greek Council
- Third story meeting suites overlooking Foster Field