International Colleges and Universities

Students who attended an international university or college and who wish to have their credits considered for transfer to UNK, must provide to the Office of the University Registrar:

  1. An official transcript from the institution reflecting all courses attempted and grades received.
  2. A professional credential evaluation completed by a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). See for a complete list of member agencies or contact the Office of the University Registrar for an approved list.
  3. Complete course descriptions for each course to be considered for transfer.
  4. Other information regarding previous educational experience, as requested.

The Office of the University Registrar will work with appropriate academic departments to evaluate credits for transfer when all documentation has been submitted. Evaluations will only be done for students who have been fully admitted into a degree seeking program at UNK.