Readmission of Former Students

Anyone who has previously been enrolled as a graduate student at UNK but has not attended for two years must be readmitted to the graduate college before registering again for classes. In order to be readmitted, students must complete and submit a new online application form to the Office of Graduate Studies and Academic Outreach and pay the application fee.