The University of Nebraska attempts to facilitate student access to the total educational opportunities of a multi-campus University through means such as intercampus registration. A student enrolled at UNL, UNO, UNK, or UNMC may enroll as a visiting student on another campus within the University of Nebraska system by using the intercampus registration procedure as follows:
- A student submits the Intercampus Registration Form to verify eligibility on the home campus. The form is available online at Application for Inter-Campus Enrollment and once submitted and verified on the home campus, is then approved and forwarded to the visiting campus.
- The application is valid for only one semester/term of enrollment.
- Students must meet course prerequisites of the host campus.
- If a student is approved and enrolls on more than one campus during a given registration period, he/she will pay the tuition and fees billed by the respective campus on which the course(s) are being taken.
- Students visiting UNK via intercampus must be in good, active standing at their home campus. A registration or financial hold on any campus must be cleared before intercampus registration is approved. Students will need to work with the campus which placed the hold to get it resolved.
- To be eligible for intercampus registration students must have enrolled at their home campus within the last 3 semesters.
Each campus is responsible for maintaining a permanent record of all course work of a student on that campus. Student transcripts will identify the campus where the credit has been earned and include the credit hours and grade for each course taken on the campus within the NU system.