- Art Education
- Biology Campus
- Biology Online
- Curriculum & Instruction
- General Kinesiology and Sports Sciences
- Higher Education Student Affairs
- Instructional Technology
- Long Term Care Management
- Music Education
- Physical Education Exercise Science
- Physical Education Master Teacher
- Public Communication
- Reading PK-12
- School Principalship PK-6 or 7-12
- School Psychology
- School Superintendent
- Spanish Education
- Special Education
- STEM Education
Fall Deadline - July 10th; Spring Deadline - November 10th; Summer Deadline - April 10
The programs listed below accept applications once per year and review applications after the deadline has passed.
Fall Deadline - June 15th; Spring Deadline - October 15th; Summer Deadline - March 15th
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Counseling, EdS
- School Counseling Elementary PK-8
- School Counseling Elementary 7-12
Fall Deadline - January 15
- Speech Language Pathology
Fall Deadline - April 1
- Athletic Training - Nontraditional Track
Fall Deadline - June 1
- Athletic Training - Traditional Track
Summer Deadline - April 15
- Health Sciences
- Submit a formal application for admission electronically and pay the application fee, if applicable.
- Unofficial transcripts may be uploaded with the application. Once admitted official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate course work are required prior to enrollment and must be requested directly from any University or College attended previously. Electronic transcript should be sent to email@example.com or paper transcripts to: Graduate Admissions, 1910 University Drive - CMCT 210, Kearney, NE 68849. NU transcripts (UNO, UNL, UNMC and UNK) are obtained internally unless an academic or financial hold is on the account. By virtue of submitting an application, applicant is providing consent for internal access to these academic records.
- Comply with departmental admission requirements.
When all materials are submitted, the Office of Graduate Studies and Academic Outreach will conduct an initial evaluation. Complete applicant files meeting the requirements for admission will be forwarded to the appropriate department for their consideration and recommendation. Following receipt of the departmental recommendation, the Office of Graduate Studies and Academic Outreach will notify the applicant of the action taken and admission status. To stay active in the program, students must not have a lapse of enrollment longer than two calendar years and all coursework towards a degree must be completed within 10 years of the first day of enrollment.