0 credit hours required; up to 6 credit hours count as General Studies credit.
- Articulate the relevance of the Wellness course to their general education.
- Describe components of wellness.
- Recognize the potential consequences of personal choices.
- Analyze the roles of society in wellness promotion.
- Develop an action strategy for wellness.
|FAMS 110||Introduction to Nutrition||3|
|FAMS 160||Personal Money Management||3|
|HSCI 140||Introduction to Public Health||3|
|PE 110||Basic Sports Activities||0.5-1|
|PE 150||Healthy Wealthy and Wise||3|
|PSY 231||Abnormal Behavior and Society||3|