3 credit hours required; a maximum of 6 credit hours count as General Studies credit.
- Articulate the relevance of the Aesthetics course to their general education.
- Explain the significance of a work of art within its context (i.e. cultural, historical).
- Identify the structure of a work of art by describing its elements.
- Interpret a work of art using concepts appropriate to its medium.
- Distinguish between works of art from various time periods and cultures.
|ART 100||Art Structure||3|
|ART 120||Art Appreciation||3|
|DANC 122||Dance Appreciation||3|
|MUS 100||Music Appreciation||3|
|MUS 101||American Musical Theatre||3|
|MUS 106||Introduction to Jazz and Blues||3|
|MUS 107||Introduction to Rock and Blues||3|
|MUS 159||Piano Fundamentals||2|
|MUS 347||Music History and Literature I||3|
|MUS 348||Music History and Literature II||3|
|THEA 120||Introduction to the Theatre||3|
|THEA 121||Completing the Look: The Art of Costuming||3|