3 credit hours required for General Studies credit.
- Discern a writer's argument or purpose.
- Use appropriate sources responsibly.
- Use context-appropriate conventions of written English.
- Form and support a coherent position on an issue.
- Write in a manner appropriate to the audience and context.
|ENG 102||Academic Writing and Research||3|
Please Note: Effective Fall 2017, ENG 101, if taken as a prerequisite for ENG 102, may be counted as an elective in the student's General Studies program.