- June 15 for Fall admission;
- October 15 for Spring admission;
- March 15 for Summer admission.
- Submit a formal application for admission electronically and pay the application fee, if applicable;
- Request directly from any University or College attended previously, an official transcript of all undergraduate and graduate course work to be sent to the Graduate Admissions office;
- Comply with departmental admission requirements.
When all materials are complete, the Office of Graduate Studies and Research will conduct an initial evaluation. Applicant files meeting the requirements for admission to graduate study will be forwarded to the appropriate department for their consideration and recommendation. Following receipt of the departmental recommendation, the Office of Graduate Studies and Research will notify the applicant of the action taken and admission status. Students must not have a lapse of enrollment longer than two calendar years and all coursework must be completed within 10 years of the first day of enrollment.